Tuesday 17 August 2021

QAR | Reading

I used a Synthesis egg and QAR template to help me read the text Pointless  .

First I wrote in the three boxes called prior knowledge, new information, and new understandings. Prior knowledge is something you already know and new inform-ation is something new that you learnt and new understanding is something you now understand.

Afterwards we had to answer some questions and put it into a box. The boxes were: On my own, Think and search, Author and me, and Right there.

  • Right there means you can point the answer in the book. 
  • Think and search means the answer is in the book but you have to look in different places to find the answer. 
  • Author and me means the answer is no in the text but you use your backround knowledge. 
  • On my own means the answer is not in the text but you could come up with your own answers.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.