Tuesday 17 August 2021

Argument | Writting

I wrote down 5 reasons to back up my argument.

My topic is about animals. My argument is about how we should stop animal poaching. My adience is LS1 and Mr Ogilvie

Next I wrote down my first reason. We should stop animal poaching because the goerment has to send park rangers to protect certin animals from going extincet. But if they were no animal poachers the goverment can focas and spend their money on on other things like schools and hospatils. 

Lastly, I wrote my 2 other reasons one of them were, which were about how irreplaceable animals are going extinct like the giant panda and tigers which are killed for their fur.

I enjoyed this activity because this helped me with my script.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.