Tuesday 10 November 2020

Maths | Sharing Ideas

This week for maths we discussed with a partner who learnt something different what we have learned from the past two weeks I learnt addition and subtraction and time.

Addition and subtraction. My partner showed me use addition and subtraction in written algorithm. Written algorithm is a type of maths strategy that can used for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

During this session of learning, my partner showed me how to use place value while using addition and subtraction. To use the place value you will need to look at the value of each number in the equation and then you start by adding all the ones, then the tens then the hundreds.

What I learnt from my partner was how to tell time and I learnt there different periods of time.[

I loved teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.