Wednesday 1 September 2021

Find a Fact | Inquiry

I completed a can-do activity called fact find. This task is about informations about something like a person or a topic. I did a fact find about an athlete called Gabi Rennie

First I wrote in my introduction. Gabi Rennie was born on the 7th of july 2001 in Christchurch. Gabi has 2 siblings Liam Rennie and Lachlan Rennie.

Next I wrote down five facts about Gabi Rennie. For Example: She started plying football at the age of 5.

To finish up I put in the information sources.

I enjoyed this task because I learnt new instresting facts about Gabi Rennie.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mahdi. I like how your presentation is well set out and easy to read all your research on Gabi Rennie but do remember to proofread your work for spelling and capital letters.
    What made you choose Gabi to research? Do you like watching football? I enjoy watching English football and I support Arsenal!
    Nga mihi
    Whaea Petra

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.