Friday 7 May 2021

Explanation | The Luge

I learnt how to write an explanation about how something works. First I chose a topic to write an explanation about. I chose about how the Luge works.

After I wrote the introduction about my topic. The luge is a famous place in New zealand. It is in the sky line of rotura.

Next I wrote down the mechanisms about the Luge. The luge requires carts to ride on the track. This allows people to ride to the bottom. The luge also requires people to control the carts. This prevents the carts from falling off the edge and a track for the carts to ride on. This allows for the carts to ride easily.

Lastly I wrote down the summary. The luge requires carts for people to ride on people to control the carts and a track for the carts to ride on.

Next time I will try to be more specific with my mechanisims .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.