Monday 14 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey

This week I have completed a activity for the Summer Learning Journey.

This activity was about commenting on someones blog. I have commented on Mayshars blog. The blog post that I have commented on was a chart about how many blog post they have completed each month. I have asked Mayshar how many blog posts she has completed in a year because the chart only shows how many blog posts she has completed on May, June, July, August, September and November.

Here is a link to Mayshars blog. Link.

I always have fun completing activity's for the Summer Learning Journey.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mahdi,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really like your comment! It’s positive and thoughtful with you asking Mayshar questions and complimenting their blog. Ka pai! Don’t forget to record it in the form on the activity page.

    I comment on a lot of blog posts and I follow a very similar structure! My favourite part of commenting is asking questions, just like you have! What are some cool questions you could ask about people’s blogs?

    Do you think you could add a screenshot of your activity to your blog post so it’s easier for your readers to access?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.