Friday 31 July 2020

Reading | Explain that idiom

Idioms are a group of words that aren't meant to be taken literally. My group completed a task witch was about explaining three different idioms. My group chose call it a day, by the skin of your teeth and in hot water.

First we explained call it a day witch means time to stop then we wrote script and the meaning then we filmed the video.

We repeated the same thing but with by the skin of your teeth, this idiom took the longest amount of time because my group kept on laughing when trying to act the scenes out by the skin of your teeth means barely making it.

The last idiom that my group acted out is in hot water witch means to be in trouble.

I enjoyed this activity.

l.I: To practice using idioms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.