Tuesday 18 December 2018

Why I love my city Auckland

                                                                                                                                                                   1.   The sky tower is here in Auckland                                                                                                                      
 2. There are lots of  good parks  here   

3  Auckland  is where my cousins and I go fishing

4. Auckland is were my cousins live

5.   Auckland is where my family lives

                           

2 comments:

  1. Hello again Mahdi, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    Thank you for sharing your hometown with us and a few different reasons about what makes it so special.

    Having family so close is one of the best reasons to call a place home. This is my hometown, even though I am currently living on the other side of the world. Auckland is my home and always will be. It's because this is where I grew up, this is where my family lives and I have so many memories here.

    You're right, there's also a lot of places to go fishing!

    What other activities do you like to do in the summer time?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahdi!
    I like your blog post about Why you love Auckland. You have done an amazing job at these activities. I like how you told your readers a fact that the Sky Tower is Located in Auckland. I think you should work on attributing your images to give credit to the person who owns the image.
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.